Today in Year 1 we learnt all about Rainbow Challenges. Every week we have 6 different challenges to complete. For every challenge we do, we get a lollipop stick as a reward which we then add to our individual pots. The aim is to make a whole rainbow by the end of the week!
This week our challenges are:
– Creative: design your own terrible monster like the Gruffalo
– Science – label the parts of a tree
– Reading – how many animals can you spot in The Gruffalo book?
– Writing – can you sequence the story of The Gruffalo?
– Construction – Can you build a house for the Gruffalo?
– Maths – Can you add 1 more?